Reporting to: VP of Sales
Fashion eyewear representative managing a specified market to prospect, sell and service independent optometric practices and optical retailers
- Scheduling appointments, meeting existing customers in order to review product requires, and to determine other opportunities.
- Effective planning to conduct presentations by meeting customers physically on daily basis.
- Designing professional presentations of company products while on-site.
- Liaising between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing, service and latest product release launches.
- Generating and developing non-member businesses account in order to increase revenue, through cold calling.
- Continuously updating all customers on company product modifications and enhancements.
- Enhancing up to date knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Effectively attending conferences and trade shows.
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
- Organizing joint sale calls and attending them with vendors.
- Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining expense accounts.
- Performing updating and maintenance of accounts of customer including contact names and numbers for future sales.
- Providing product quotes to customers as needed.
- Ensuring follow-up after passing leads to managers with complete profile customer information, calls-to-action, sources, dates.
The above list is not exhaustive and your duties may vary from time to time to suit company needs
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Special people skills to deal with customers and an outbound personality.
- Able to prospect non-member accounts.
- Able to upgrade and deal major businesses.
- Very strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Very good team player and should work well under pressure.
Required behaviors to demonstrate our values:
- To contribute to freedom of expression and original thought by communicating openly in a safe and trusted environment
- To ensure viable new ideas are implemented with structure for efficiency
- To be solution minded to achieve a better business
- To investigate and question with the purpose of learning and development
- To focus customers by talking and listening to them
- To take accountability for own actions and delivery whilst regarding others highly and respecting their contributions.
- To contribute towards clarity of roles, responsibilities, reporting lines and celebrating diversity.
- To deliver joint outcomes and recognise and reward great outcomes beyond the immediate team
- To support colleagues, ensuring others understand and share our goals whilst playing by the same rules and asking others to do the same
- To approach tasks with a positive attitude